Please carefully read each item below:
- Students involved in the Showcase areas are required to set up their booth on Tuesday, May 7th between 4:00pm and 5:30pm. They are also responsible for their own transportation to and from the event.
- Students involved in the Showcase areas are asked to be at the Langley Events Centre by 8:00am on Wednesday, May 8th and be prepared to stay after 3:30pm to clean up their showcase display.
- Each “booth” consists of 12ft of rectangular table space that will be shared between three student groups (extra products can be stored under the table). If power is required for the display, students will need to bring their own equipment (extension cords, etc.).
- For the Market Showcase, students will need to have 70-100 units of product and their own float. Their business plan must be available for review.
- All student groups interested in the Pitch Challenge at the end of the showcase event will be pre-screened by a District committee; 20 groups will be chosen from those entries. Schools will be notified of the pre-screening results by April 26th.
- All students involved in the Pitch Challenge should be prepared to stay after 3:30pm on May 8th to clean up their display.